2016 was a turning point when it comes to the economic outlook in Poland. The amendment to the bankruptcy law as well as new regulations concerning restructuring procedure introduced and even revolutionized numerous legal instruments enabling debt reduction both for entrepreneurs and individual consumers (more can be found in the bookmark entitled Consumer Bankruptcy or in the articles on our blog).
Our experience in cooperation with entrepreneurs shows that the biggest challenges that need to be overcome amongst small and medium-sized enterprises are a crisis of confidence towards the proposed solutions, concerns resulting from lack of reliable information, as well as social stigmatization. However, in the case of many bigger companies, but also occasionally smaller businesses, which are currently very successful on the market, company bankruptcy is a natural economic process occurring in the realm of free-market economy, which enables companies to make a fresh start or, in the case of prepared liquidation, further development of the enterprise.
RBBC company offers comprehensive services in the fields of company bankruptcy. We approach entrepreneurs’ financial problems individually and comprehensively. Depending on the situation and seriousness of financial difficulties, we provide assistance and consultancy by selecting the most appropriate economic and legal instruments.
Our activities in the area of corporate bankruptcy involve:
- Ascertaining of the actual financial status of the client company based on the documentation provided
- Economic and legal analysis of the current status of the enterprise
- Selection of the best solution available (out-of-court restructuring, company transformations, loans with a favourable interest rate 0,94%, optimization of the already existing structure, out-of-court negotiations with creditors with the assistance of a professional restructuring consultant, court-supervised restructuring proceedings (four types or bankruptcy – more information in the bookmark RESTRUCTURING)
- Preparation of company liquidation – a new instrument in bankruptcy law!
- Company bankruptcy – (drafting of the application for the declaration of bankruptcy, assistance during meetings with insolvency administrators and identification of the entrepreneurs’ roles in the bankruptcy proceedings, preparation of written pleadings and representation before the court during the proceedings)
- Drafting of the applications for the declaration of bankruptcy on behalf of former entrepreneurs